Saturday, August 22, 2009

Short post here

Just wanted to blog something, so here it goes, again. I don't know what to say, but let's start with SA:MP then.
I have completed my house script, built in file managment, adding, etc. I'm thinking of uploading it so everyone has it. Wouldn't that be great? Oh and i haven't got any help for MySQL, so it freezed, that's why it's completed.
Now, i found my old pirate wars script file, i'm being interested to continue on it. The thing is i can't be bothered to do that. I'll get the interest on sometime.

Uhh, what more can i write...? I've just seen Air Crash Investigation (known as Mayday these days) on Youtube, it's cool indeed. Also i saw the movie "Alive", very good movie too, also scary when the plane is ripped apart in the middle and seats fly out. Chills.

Nothing more to say, so take care of ya
- Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment