Sunday, August 16, 2009

My clan, SA:MP and my PSP

Well yeah, i have been thinking about my clan. I haven't done alot (but no disrespecting for that, unlike other projects), but i think i'll do some more. I really think i should make some new training map. The current one sucks. What about different places?

Ahh.. i feel like i want to go back to SA:MP and start scripting again. It was a long time since i did that (i think the start of '09?), so yeah. I want to map a city again, script houses, waste time on a script, have fun etc.

Anyhow, alittle about the clan. It feels like the clan is so inactive (but it isn't, thanks to you lordician/disturbed!) that i feel like i must do something. And about the clan forums, i don't know about that one, why should we have an forum anyways? Why not simply an email adress? (k4l-apply@gmx.com?)

Oh well. I'm lucky i still have my GTA SA left in my computer. I was nearly ereasing it when i got banned from the SA:MP forums. One thing that surprised me yesterday was that the ENBSeries - "shiny shiny cars" mod - worked on 0.3. Also some car mods still worked, such as GTA IV nrg, gta iv taxi, comet, infernus etc. Oh also the GTA IV HUD.

And about my PSP. I have now used it for about 2 weeks. I love it. What? What games? Well i have Burnout, SNES and Nintendo 64 emulator, GTA - both Vice city stories and Liberty city stories. And ridge racer, bit boring but awesome graphics. OH, and manhunt 2 too! Spooky, gruesome game but alot of fun. That and burnout is the best games.
I started to code for my psp on friday. I wrote a neat little program that would display the "Awesome" picture to the size of the PSP's screen. Success. I don't know what to do next tho.

And that's the end of this post.
Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment