Thursday, August 20, 2009

IV:MP, School and a little bit of PSP

Yeah, time for another blog post.

So i got banned from IV:MP. I don't really care, but my main consurn is the relationship with jenksta. I mean, i don't want to be un-friend, but not either best friend. Neutral. Now, i helped him release the source by giving it out to some people. Seems like he didn't liked it, so he banned me, now he seems all angry and stuff. I'll have to wait and see. And he said he would keep me in the team as a tester or something, i mean, how the hell could i know that?! Oh well. To be really honest, i am a little sad, but it's not a big deal. It'll leave eventually.

Oh and school started last wednesday. Kinda fun to meet all my old classmates again. Tomorrow we are gonna take a fun pic of us all, and i have decided to be mario. Red shirt and blue pants, but no hat tho. Couldn't find. But it'll be fun anyways.

And about my PSP, it feels like i've waited 2-3 days for the NDS emulator, i need to say; i am so eager about it. I want NSMB for PSP.

Keep it steady and rollin'
- Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment