Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update 29/November/2009

Hi.

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been busy with school and all. It's like, now, i am beginning to work hard on my studies. Err, as said previously, i am banned from the computer monday to thursday. I try to work as much as possible on the game. Unfortinately, i don't think it'll be done this year. No way, even if i work whole week. Well - let's see on the positive side, i'm atleast working on it.

I think i did some fireball syncage. I added a new Pawn function too, "OnPlayerFire". The fire flower is basically done now, only the star and 1up-mushroom is left. I'll probably code them next week. But i'll start the star now.

Just to say, i'm also eager for the final result. I just want to release the game. But ofcourse, i can't do that, work must be done.

- Leo

1 comment: