Friday, December 4, 2009

Update on mario game #10.

Yo again. Another update on my game.

My good friend sam helped me last week. In an instant, he discovered an error i have done - it was not good. I spent a whole day to change it back to a more efficient one. The network runs alot better now. It certainly feels like 5 times better, it gives a smoother feeling of other players. Can't wait to release it.


In other news, things are going good. I discovered that i could infact login to my "banned" SA:MP forum account. So ofcourse i went hyper and telled everyone.

In other other news, it's two days left of the current week. Two free days! That means i'll code as much as possible. I guess the star powerup will be done and maybe the 1-up mushroom. I still need to fix some bugs here and there tho.

Also, i heard that EtherPad is bought by Google and will be shut down sometime in March 2010. How pathetic. I really liked the service. I'm using it to keep my beta notes (guess what.. beta notes of the game).

That was all for today, brought to you by;
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment