Monday, November 9, 2009

Update 9/November/2009

Hellow.

Well, good evening then. What's up? I've heard that you visit this blog. Like it? Alright. Now for the update.

The mario game.

What's with it? Yeah, well, i need to tell you one thing. I'm lazy. I have always been. Sometimes i start projects with full of energy, only to make the energy bar drop. I don't know. I'm just like that. Then suddently, sometime, somewhere, the energy comes back. Then i just want to code. I just want to do it. I wish i could just get the energy back sometime.

I'm just talking trash. Last week was absolutely crap. This one's better. I hope...

The PSP.

As i said a few days ago, that my mom found out about the "not-so-good grades" (which actually isn't bad grades!!), i had to aslick alittle and say "well, why not try to take the psp away from me 2 weeks or so?"















Who looks stupid?


- Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment