Friday, September 18, 2009

Blog update 18/September/09

Yep, here we go again.

I just finished 5 days of hard work at my dad's pizza place. And i gotta say, he's living hard. Lots of sauses, salads, vegetables to do, pizzas, pommes frites, the fan to the pommes frites... only to name a few. To give a feeling, i'll be describing an standard call.

12:00. First call. Hamburger with pommes frites.
I start with turning on the oil. I start the grill to grill the hamburgers. I wait 5 min.
12:05.
I put a hand or two with pommes frites into the basket. I also put oil at the grill place, then a deep-freezed hamburger. I wait.
12:10. I put the pommes frites in the oil.
12:15.
I turn the hamburger in the following 5 min.
12:16. I discovered i forgot the deep-freezed bread. I quickly get it and put it in the pizza oven. I check on the pommes.
12:20. The pommes are done. I get in a bowl and put salt. Shake.
12:23. Hamburger done. I do an hamburger out of the bread and the meat and put it in a package. I put ketchup, dressing and some salad. I put pommes frites next to the hamburger. I almost forgot to turn the grill and oil heater.
12:30. Customer arrives. Pay and check.
Done.

That's how it's usually done i believe. My dad had his pizza place now in about 1 ½ year. Should take a rest...


In other news, i saw the DSONPSP was updated. Great stuff. Also life is going on well. My PSP, me and my cats are happily living together.

Heading out,
- Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment