Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog update 03/Sep/2009

Yo, i am here now, got some things to tell.

Well, hey again, there was some time since last post.That's because i have many things to do in school and stuff. The life's just normal. What can i tell you, my dear reader?

Well, i finally started to continue scripting on the freeroam script. I am working on it everyday, adding new features etc. I made an dynamic player/server stat system, you just have to do AddPlayer/ServerStat and then it saves automatically. But it was a hellofa long way to get there.. First the mysql_store_result() didn't work for some reason and crashed the server. I changed plugin (G-sTyLeZzZ's to ADreNaLiNe-DJ), i also changed the sql hoster to db4free. Bit slow with the php stuff, but it's very fast on the plugin connection. Secondly, the querys and connections and everything didn't want to work, argh! Finally got it to work.

Eh, want an update on my PSP? Well yeah, i finally got gpSP to work (gameboy emulator by eXophase) with super mario advance, 2 and 4. For some reason Yoshi's Island lags alot on the SNES emulator, but not on the gameboy advance. The 3D effects are still there too. Oh well.

I also want to tell you that i just got a new deck of cards, so i finally can't just sit around like a fool. Uh.. i am an fool infront of the computer anyways.

Oh, and i've thought of this. Why don't you comment? Yes, you, reader! Comment please! I want to see how many knows about this blog and actually reads the posts. Otherwise i feel no... uhh.. how can i say it.. no feeling for continuation? Yeah yeah.

If you want to contact me, send an email/instant message me at pspleo@gmx.com, meet me at irc.gtanet.com/pspleo, or just comment here.

Well, later on. Bye!
- Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment