Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog update 14/September/09

Yeah, another blog! Lucky i got ass'd to do that...

Well, i just want to say that i won't blog so often. I have work to do. I mean, work. I'm practising at my dad's pizza place for 2 weeks. Ain't got much time but, meh, i'll try to do my best.

The server is currently locked. Something is wrong (i don't remember what), so i need to fix it.

Oh and guess what happened today - I went to the second hand shop in my town, looking for a watch to hang in my room. Found one for 40:- . Cheap.. but not cheap.. Oh well, better than nothing. And the thing that happened? I found an "Sanchwich Toaster"! Hell yeah! Finally no more toasting first, bread, cheese, microwave, then wait and then eat it. This thing rocks. It costed the same as the clock.

On other news, i was beginning to draw my wood gun. I can't finish it now tho. Maybe when i get time.

Another (short) blog post brought to you by
- Paolo "Leopard"

No comments:

Post a Comment