Friday, October 2, 2009

What i really hate...

...stupid pricks on YouTube being all jerked off when someone thumbs down their comment. I mean, what the hell? Is your life depending on comments rating? God.
...AnonTalk's sysop?
...when my sister is taking up all the goddamn internet and claims not to do a shit?
...someone using my sandwich toaster without telling me that they are using it. I mean, i don't have a problem with that, i just want to get notified.
...also when i open the toaster, it's full of toasted cheese shit. CLEAN UP, PLOX.
...headache!
...Vista's unbelivably stupid "update notificater", if i'm playing the game, i don't want the computer to restart all of a sudden! Jesus!
...retarded fgts that invite me to chat rooms for "lulz"?
...missing an loop button in youtube player?
...DSONPSP not updating?
...that GTA 4 always take a shitload to minimize/shut off? Really! "Hey, i'll shut the game down" "Be ready for 10 minutes of waiting"
...when flash fails for me.
...empty chatrooms on IRC.
...swedish "idol" show. I mean, who really sees that thing nowadays?
...retarded teachers. I say one little thing, and then she starts to bitch about how much attention i want. Grr.

Oh, and regular timeouts with my internet. That sucks.

- Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment