Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update 13/October/2009

So.. long time no see dear reader.

Well, what can i say? It has been my birthday the 5th october. Pretty fun, got alot of cash. I also got a new monitor, it rocks. Samsung Syncmaster. Ah, what more can i write, i'm just shuffling my cards thinking what to write...

The school is all OK. Lots of tests and shit, but i'll make it. I think i'll go the programming way on the high school (i think? here in sweden we call it "gymnasiet"). Speaking of programming, i'm making a mario online multiplayer game. It's all doing well. I'm programming it in C++. I use the allegro, alpng, and raknet library. Coding everyday. Small steps everyday maybe, but in the end, it will be a giant step in my experience. I like that.

I'm in currently in need of an webmaster/beta tester. If you're interested, please comment and i'll contact you.

That was everything for today...
...by Leopard.

No comments:

Post a Comment