Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update on mario game #17

Yo.

Sup? I just have to tell you - i've been up for more then 24 hours. It all started as normal, i woke up 4 pm. Did the usual stuff. I did some christmas cookies too. I was then awake until 3:30 am, that's when i decided i would go sleep. Hm. So i went to the bed, tried to sleep, but i couldn't! For some reason my eyes wouldn't shut, i was very active. I looked at the clock... it was 4. It was then 5. Then 6, 7, 8... 9... and when i was about to sleep it was day. Goddamnit. So ofcourse i had to go up and eat breakfast. It feels wierd, it's not like you can say it's yesterday, i haven't slept, and i can't think it's today either. What. I can't even think clear now.. I'm tired...

Otherwise, it's going just fine. I added screen freezing today and "Block crush visual effects". I'll probably code some more, and then start with some of the pipes. And coins.

Oh, and it's 4 days until it's school. I'll do my absolutely best.

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment